March 13, 2012

In Case You Didn't Know...

I'm pregnant. Baby Casey #3 is due September 21 and we're SO excited.

Unfortunately, the hormones turn my brain to mush and writing is a lot slower. I'm still making progress on The Fairy Tale Twist, though. It should still come out late this summer. (It'd better. I'm taking a break when baby gets here. A month, maybe two.)

So to everyone who has asked me, "How do you do it?" The answer is: "Very slowly, but I move forward."

I figure as long as I'm moving (and not moving backward), I'm still a writer, right?

5 comments:

S.A. Larsenッ said...

Absolutely! Best of luck with this pregnancy. I have four kids, so I know being pregnant, while taking care of the others is not easy. Take care of yourself.

Unknown said...

Thanks! I love my kids, but they can be a challenge. Still, I'm finding it's more difficult to avoid baked goods!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And a lot of positive energies so you can continue to move forward no matter what. But do take care of yourself! :)

Hugs~

Rabia said...

Awesome news! Congratulations. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, ladies!

.i2Style{ font:bold 24px Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-style:normal; color:#ffffff; background:#67b310; border:0px none #ffffff; text-shadow:0px -1px 1px #222222; box-shadow:2px 2px 5px #000000; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 5px #000000; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 5px #000000; border-radius:90px 10px 90px 10px; -moz-border-radius:90px 10px 90px 10px; -webkit-border-radius:90px 10px 90px 10px; width:96px; padding:20px 43px; cursor:pointer; margin:0 auto; } .i2Style:active{ cursor:pointer; position:relative; top:2px; }