November 25, 2010

So Many Ideas, So Little Time

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

With all the craziness that is my life right now (you don't even want to know), I've only had time for Ivy posts. I really want to get some of my own writing done, too. I really need to get back into my good writer habits. I have a few book ideas floating around in my head, but I don't have time to work on all of them. (Some day, I hope to be able to juggle multiple projects at once.)

So what do you do when you have too many ideas and not enough time?

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I have lots of story ideas, so I just write them down in a Word document and leave them. When I'm ready to start writing a new story, sometimes I look back at the file, but usually I come up with a new idea.

If I come up with an idea while working on another story and put it away for a while, but it stays in the back of my mind, I write it once I'm done with the WiP. That's the way it was with my current NaNo novel. :)

.i2Style{ font:bold 24px Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-style:normal; color:#ffffff; background:#67b310; border:0px none #ffffff; text-shadow:0px -1px 1px #222222; box-shadow:2px 2px 5px #000000; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 5px #000000; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 5px #000000; border-radius:90px 10px 90px 10px; -moz-border-radius:90px 10px 90px 10px; -webkit-border-radius:90px 10px 90px 10px; width:96px; padding:20px 43px; cursor:pointer; margin:0 auto; } .i2Style:active{ cursor:pointer; position:relative; top:2px; }